There’s something about putting on a sheet mask at night and watching your latest Netflix obsession (and maybe snapping a quick ‘self-care’ selfie while you’re at it). Especially with the holidays coming up, self-care and Christmas movie season is upon us!
If you’re looking for something to step up your self-care nights or a simple holiday gift – but you don’t want to break the bank – these amazing face masks under $20 will get the job done!
- Saturday Skin Intense Hydration Sheet Mask ($6 Each) This is one of my favorite sheet masks! This product is part of Sephora’s ‘Clean At Sephora’ collection, which means you don’t have to worry about putting parabens, sulfates, and other harmful ingredients on your skin! With antioxidants and soothing bio-cellulose technology, you can get intense hydration (for only $6)!
- Skyn Iceland Hydro Cool Firming Eye Gels ($18 for 5-pack) Recommended to me by a makeup artist, these eye masks will make all-nighter under-eye bags look like you got a full night of sleep. With antioxidants and cooling effects, this eye mask de-puffs, tones, and protects.
- Kiehl’s Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask (on sale at Sephora for $20) This clay mask is my absolute favorite for deep pore cleansing. It makes your skin feel so refreshed, squeaky clean and purified – without completely stripping your skin. If you have sensitive skin, but still want a deep clean, this mask is the way to go.
- Jart+ Cryo Rubber Masks ($14) This is by far the coolest mask on the market (get it? Cryotherapy?). The perfect gift for that friend who is into the latest beauty trends, this mask has cryotherapy technology to deliver maximum benefits.
- Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay ($8) 100% natural green clay in powder form, this mask delivers one of the most powerful deep-pore cleanses on the market (if you have sensitive skin, you might want to stick to something softer). At only $8 for an entire pound of clay and with several uses, this is a great product to have on hand.
- Innisfree Lip Sleeping Mask with Canola Honey ($16) Another makeup artist recommendation, this lip mask works wonders for dry, flakey lips. I struggle with dry lips after a phase of chapstick obsession in high school, but after sleeping with this lip mask at night, my lips are always smooth and hydrated in the morning. (I just repurchased as I’m writing this!)
- Neutrogena Hydro Boost Hydrogel Sheet Mask ($4) Made up of a gel-like ‘hydrogel’ material soaked in purified hyaluronic acid, this mask is essentially pure product. This mask is gentle to the skin, won’t clog pores, and delivers intense hydration for only $4!
- Miliani Green Goddes Sleeping Mask + Primer ($12) Want to wake up with perfectly primed skin ready for makeup? Don’t we all. This product doubles as a hydrating, soothing sleeping mask and a smoothing primer.
- Innisfree Pore Clearing Clay Mask ($14) Innisfree’s signature Jeju Volcanic Cluster ingredient is the star of this product. Naturally absorbing dirt and oil while gently exfoliating, this mask will draw out impurities without stripping the skin. Innisfree also has a mask brush for only $3.50 to step-up your self-care game.
- Kendall Jenner’s Avocado and Honey Mask For this mask, all you have to do is go to your kitchen. I’m not typically a DIY fan, but this mask works. All you need is an avocado, oats, honey, and essential oils if you’re feeling extra. It’s soothing, moisturizing, and all-natural.